- told I’ve won 800,000 Euros on a lottery I didn’t enter
- asked “your errection is non-functional?”
- informed that “\/1agra shipped /worldwide”
- passed information (several times) about “c1alis” or “cia1is” or “<ia11us” soft tabs (whatever they hell they are)
- queried regarding “what is 0em software and why is it important to you?”
- put forward for more exclusive stock tips than I could make use of in a lifetime
- approved for 7 loans or mortages for which I didn’t apply
- awarded a qualification from a university I’ve never heard of
- begged to help a very trustworthy-sounding (if somewhat illiterate) Nigerian banker get some money out of the country to help a poor family who just lost their father
- offered “just best price$ for qulity meds”
- pointed in the direction of a “job with a successful company”
- sent more “press release”s than I can count
- on the end of several offers of “copies of swiss watches”
In addition I’ve had umpteen mails of complete gibberish (e.g. “Re: irreducible platband”) and a handful seemingly made up of random characters.
How the **** is anyone stupid enough to give these people money that makes them find it worthwhile bothering the rest of us with this ****?