Well, me. But that was the title of the email I got from Amber. Rather than foist it on people over email, here’s my version. Feel free to copy/paste into the comments or email it around. Oh, and I know number 36 is missing. It was like that when I got it.
1. Do you like blue cheese? … No, usually. But there are a lot I’ve not tried.
2. Have you ever smoked? … No. Not ever. Not once. And nobody believes me. I only know two other people who can say the same thing.
3. Do you own a gun? If I did, do you think I’d be travelling after I used it to kill my old neighbour?
4. What flavour Cordial was your favourite? Ribena
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? No. I get nervous about being able to get one with the state of the NHS and government targets these days.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Meh. Take ’em or leave ’em.
7. Favourite Christmas movie? Bad Santa
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fruit juice
9. Can you do push ups? Only on my knuckles – my wrists are too knackered 🙁
10. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? Don’t wear any
11. Favourite hobby? Being a geek or diving
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I guess I must have seeing as I’m on over 1000 blog posts here and almost 800 on the travel blog
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I dunno – are there any I should know about?
14. Middle name? yes
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?Â how long am I going to spend in the cybercafe, where will I travel to next, why doesn’t this place have a toilet?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? water, beer, more beer
17. Current worry? Money, fitting things around various dates
18. current hate right now? The British and US governments. And the Burmese one. Basically rich power-hungry, uncaring ******* the world over
19. Favourite place to be? Too many to pick from
20. What did you do for the New Year? Got monumentally wasted in a bar in Chamonix
21. Where would you like to go? Japan is still high on my list, and south/central America. And the Antarctic. And Scandinavia.
22. Name three people who will complete this? no-one, nobody and zero persons
23. Do you own slippers? yes, NUFC ones
24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now? royal blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no idea
26. Can you whistle? Yes, but not as well as I could when I was younger
27. Favourite colour? black and white
28. Would you be a pirate? As long as I didn’t have to stay on a boat all the time
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? depends what’s pumping out of the crappy speakers on my laptop
30. Favourite boy’s name?Â don’t have one
31. What’s in your pocket right now? hankie, spare change, wallet, eye drops, chewing gum, hotel key, business cards, camera (lots of pockets)
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Sound of the guy next door shagging some girl he picked up, then another neighbour banging on his door telling them to be quiet
34. Best bed sheets as a kid? Superman and Star Wars. Still have them.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Slashed wrist (factory accident) or split brow just above my eye (tripped on a rug and smashed my head off a table)
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? don’t have a house
38. Who is your loudest friend? If anyone was that loud, they’d not be my friend
39. How many dogs do you have? none, but the folks have two
40. What car do you drive? anything someone’ll give me the keys for and insure me on
41. What is your favourite book? Far too many to choose from
42 what is your favourite candy? See 41, though Midget Gems without the bloody black ones being bloody fruit-flavoured. Bring back the liquorice!
43. What is your favourite Sports Team? Newcastle United. Sadly.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Hell Awaits by Slayer