Another one, this time randomly pinched from Helen (her blog’s friends-only so no point in linking).
1) How old do you wish you were? Mid to late 20’s would be good.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? 9/11? Oh, you mean 11/9? I was in Lagos, Nigera.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Make a note of the number to complain to to get a refund.
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Generally, though not all the time.
5) If you HAD to get a tattoo, where would it be? Already have four. I fancy one on my back and another on my chest.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I’d love to improve my French, but I can get by in it already so for something new I’d pick Vietnamese or Thai.
7) Do you know your neighbours? I don’t have a permanent address so, no. I have no neighbours to know!
8) What do you consider a holiday? Look it up in a dictionary.
9) Do you follow your horoscope? Nope.
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Yes. I’ve already done this in the past. Obviously, it hasn’t worked out. I’m more wary now but, yes, if I thought it was the right person I would.
11) Are you touchy feely? I can be, yes.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? There’s more to it than that. They can, but not always do. In the same way that people with a lot in common can attract or repulse.
13) Dream job? Rock God.
14) Favourite channel(s)? BBC
15) Favourite place to go at weekends? Nowhere. Just sit and chill out in my own company.
16) Showers or Baths? Showers.
17) Do you paint your nails? Nope.
18) Do you trust people easily? Often. I’m more wary than I used to be, but generally I’m trusting.
19) What are your phobias? Heights and very enclosed spaces. I don’t know if they’re real phobias but I don’t like them.
20) Do you want kids? Oh hell, yes. One reason I want to be younger again – so I have more time with them when I eventually have them.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Nope. Not since I was 12 and my dad read my diary.
22) Where would you rather be right now? Hanoi.
23) Heavy or light sleeper? Heavy.
24) Are you paranoid? When with a partner I truly love, yes – I certainly can be and historically I’ve been proved right to be so. But in other matters, not really.
25) Are you impatient? Nope.
26) Who can you relate to? Not too many people.
27) How do you feel about interracial couples? *shrug* People are people. Colour/race means nothing.
28) Have you been burned by love? Scorched, fried, baked, boiled, seared, grilled… you name it.
29) What’s your main ring tone on your cell? Slayer’s “Raining Blood”.
30) What were you doing after midnight last night? Quick MSN to Helen who I stole this off, tidied my Twitter feed, cleared email.
31) What did the last text on your mobile phone say? Something from Scott about last Friday’s lecture.
32) Whose bed did you sleep in last night? “Mine” as in “the one I use when I stay at my aunt’s”.
33) What color shirt are you wearing? A black t-shirt with a green long-sleeved t-shirt over the top.
34) This question left intentionally blank. Or it was when I got it.
35) Name three things you have on you at all times? I assume this means “during the day” so wallet, handkerchief, mobile phone.
36) What color are your bed sheets? Pale green.
37) How much cash do you have on you right now? Without bothering to count, around Â£50.
38) What is your favorite part of the chicken? Pretty much all of it bar the bone.
39) What’s your favorite town/city? Hanoi or Bangkok.
40) I can’t wait till? I can go back to SE Asia.
41) Who got you to join myspace? I haven’t. It’s the modern version of GeoCities. Internet design for the idiotic.
42) What did you have for dinner last night? A bag of Asda Dolly Mixture.
43) How tall are you barefoot? 5’10” I think.
44) Have you ever smoked heroin? Hell, no.
45) Do you own a gun? Not a real one, no. I think I have a water pistol somewhere.
46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Fruit juice.
47) What is your favourite weapon to lure in the opposite sex? If I knew that, I’d use it.
48) Do you have A.D.D.? I have no idea.
49) What time did you wake up today? Just before 9am.
50) Current worry? Finding Ms Right and having kids. Same worry I’ve had for years.
51) Current hate? You want a list? OK, short answer – constant news coverage of the flipping snow. It’s not news. It’s been snowing for a month. And it only gets on the TV because it’s affecting London.
52) Favorite place to be? Hanoi / Bangkok.
53) Where would you like to travel? South/Central America and Africa.
54) Where do you think you’ll be in 10 yrs? I have absolutely no idea. Too many possibilities.
55) What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t.
56) What was the last thing that made you laugh? Probably something off b3ta.com.
57) Worst injury you’ve ever had? Slashing my wrist open with a Stanley knife when I was doing a temp job in Bradford years back. Doc says a millimetre deeper and the blood would have been jetting, not dribbling.
58) Does someone have a crush on you? Probably. I’m damn sexy after all.
59) What’s your favorite candy? Original Midget Gems before Maynards ruined them. Although this changes frequently. I’ll overdose on something, get sick of it and move onto something else.
60) What song is stuck in your head? Nothing.